Signing Up Summer 2012 Coaching Group Now
We will be starting In June and working through September. This is the perfect opportunity to dig in with a group of ministry folks just like yourself and get some things straight as we get ready and start the new school year. Details are below.
My Coaching Group is for young (or young at heart) ministry leaders leading a team of people. Whether they are volunteers, staff, or a mixture of both, the topics that we discuss will help you move further faster. We will spend some time talking about leading individuals below, above, and alongside you on the organizational chart. We will spend a great amount of time talking about leading ourselves. And finally, we will dig into the systems that define our ministries.
Here are the details:
- This group will be a four-month program (Specific Dates below)
- 4-8 members per group
- Each member of the group will be responsible for monthly reading, selecting and completing a ministry project of their choosing, and participating in honest and frank professional conversations.
- We will meet monthly as a group (in person or by computer) for 2-3 hours (June 22, July 27, Aug 10, and Sept 7)
- We will discuss reading (roughly a book a month)
- Share about our projects and help each other move forward.
- Share a group teaching on a selected topic.
- We will meet one-on-one over the phone, in person, or on Skype for 45 minutes a month. This time will be set between the two of us.
- The fee will be $200 a month and will be collected by PayPal. This will include group time and one-on-one time. A few books will need to be purchased or borrowed.
If you are interested and would like more information as it becomes available, please fill out the form HERE.
This coaching group is a must for leader. Stop reading this and apply now!
The coaching couldn’t have come at a better time for me. There were several experiences that came up during the coaching that needed objective advice and counsel. Tom was able to help me look at these issues from a higher perspective and consequently lead me towards better solutions. The team I lead is already seeing the affects this coaching group had had on me. Tom’s coaching was spot on.
Getting to know the other members of the group has been great too. Just knowing that there are other guys in the “machine” of church is helpful and motivating.
Do yourself and your organization a favor and apply today! – CHAD JOHNSON @cskipj